Tuesday, July 18, 2006

San Diego Comic-Con

As you might have guessed from the subject line, I'll be exhibiting at Comic-Con International, from Wednesday July 19th, until Sunday July 23rd. I'll be set up with my Roboy Red partner, John Gallagher, at the Amelia Rules/Buzzboy/WJHC booth, #1637. John and I will be promoting his Buzzboy books, which I ink, and have previously written about here and here. We'll have both of the Buzzboy trade paperbacks, as well as issue #1 of Buzzboy: Sidekicks Rule! in its Comic-con premiere!

As I mentioned above, Gallagher and I also work on another creator owned character called Roboy Red. We'll have plenty of Roboy Red merchandise as well, particularly the development Sketchbook, "Welcome To Roboyland!" Here's a preview of some of the art:




We'll also have this cool new Roboy T-shirt:


In addition to all of the above cool stuff, I'll have my original comic book art, including new Buzzboy pages! If you're planning to attend Comic-Con, I hope you'll stop by and say hi!

Best,

Rich

No comments: