Thursday, May 03, 2007

Free Comic Book Day 2007


It's been a while since I last posted, so obviously, things haven't changed. Work has been extremely steady, and family life has been taking the rest of my time. So, I'll be keeing this one brief.

In support of Buzzboy/Roboy: The Buzz And The 'Bot (mentioned in the last post, below), I'll be appearing at Captain Blue Hen Comics, in Newark, Delaware, this Saturday, May 5th, for Free Comic Book Day. I've been there for the last few FCBD events, and it's been a great experience every time. Captain Blue Hen always has a terrific turnout, with lots of enthusiastic kids (not to mention the incredible support team of Joe and Danielle Murray and crew!). I'll be appearing alongside my friends, Jamar Nicholas, Mike Manley, and Scott Neely. For details on this year's event, check this link:


For a free preview of the book, with a really cool page flipping feature, go to:
I hope I'll see you Saturday in Delaware!
Best,
Rich

No comments: