Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back So Soon?

Wow, I must be setting some new posting records... well, for me, anyway. Three posts in the same month!

In an attempt to post on a more regular, if not consistent basis, here's a piece I previously posted as a greyscale image: Originally, I created this piece for the charity book Drawing Strength, which John Gallagher and I produced to help in the relief effort after Hurricane Katrina (incidentally, that book is still available here). As noted in the posts previous to this one, John and I recently published the first chapter of our Roboy Red graphic novel for Free Comic Book Day in Buzzboy/Roboy: The Buzz And The 'Bot, and I wanted to rework the illustration in color, to use in that book. For a larger version, please click the picture.

Also, here is the cover for the retail edition of the book, scheduled to be in stores this summer, if you missed the FCBD edition:

Pencils by Drew Johnson, Inks by me, and colors by John Gallagher (over my flatting). You can click the image for a larger version.
That's it for now, but I'll be back soon with more art!

Best,
Rich

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Hi greaat reading your post