Thursday, April 29, 2010

Free Comic Book Day, 2010


Hey everyone. This Saturday, May 1, I'll be at Captain Blue Hen Comics in Newark Delaware for FCBD from 12 noon until 5pm. I'll be there to help my buddy Joe Murray and his crack staff to promote comics for kids and do a little self-promotion as well. On hand, I'll have my comics, t-shirts (here and here), and maybe some original art for sale too! At past events, I've been known to do free sketches for kids, as well! From 2:45-3:15pm, my pal, hip hop cartoonist Jamar Nicholas and I will be teaming up to do a live Artist Workshop for the store and the Newark Arts Alliance. Details to be announced at the appearance. I hope that if you're in the area, you'll stop by to come and see me!

Coming soon: An ACTUAL art post!

Best,
Rich

No comments: