Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day: Go Vote!



OK, it's the moment we've all been waiting for: Election Day. I really don't do politics, but I don't see this as a political thing. Any of us who are eligible in the U.S. should be going out and doing what is our privilege and our responsibility. I believe this is the most important election in my lifetime, so I'm just using this forum (MY forum, actually) to encourage people do go out and elect a new president!

And yeah, I know it's an art blog, and so in keeping with the spirit, the above image is one I created to run as the backdrop for the cover to the retail edition of NASCAR Heroes #4. Here's how it looked on the actual cover:



Alright, well I'll see you on the other side of this momentous time for our country.

Best,
Rich

No comments: