Monday, October 08, 2007

Kids Love Comics! Baltimore Comic-con Wrap

I just realized that I never posted the wrap of the Baltimore Comic-Con that I promised. Actually, it WAS in fact posted. Just not here. You see, for those that don't know, I'm a charter member of a group called Kids Love Comics! KLC is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting all-ages comics, and advocating literacy through the medium of comics and graphic novels. Click the above link to find out more about us!

Anyway, I happen to be one of the two people (the other being my cohort, John Gallagher) responsible for updating the KLC Blog. So, if you're interested in learning what we were up to in Baltimore, you can read all about it here!

Here's a picture from the show:



I'll be posting some more new art soon, so please check back often!

Best,
Rich

No comments: